Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)is a comprehensive suite of enterprise BI products that delivers a full range of analysis and reporting capabilities. Featuring a unified, highly scalable, modern architecture, Oracle BIEE provides intelligence and analytics from data spanning enterprise sources and applicationsempowering the largest communities with complete and relevant insight.
- Comprehensive BI functionality
- Unified infrastructure
- Interactive dashboards
- Full ad hoc queries and analysis
- Proactive alerts
- Relevant insight to everyone
- Low TCO
- Hot-Pluggable BI infrastructure
The experts at Fusion Infotech have collectively completed successful implementations of Oracle BI and leverage unmatched experience in unleashing the power of OBIEE.
- OBIEE Platform Installation on top of an existing data warehouse
- Custom OBIEE Data Warehouse data modelling
- Custom DAC/ETL Development
- Custom OBIEE Metadata Development
- Custom OBIEE Dashboard and Report Development
Business Intelligence (BI) Applications are complete, prebuilt BI solutions that deliver intuitive, role-based intelligence for everyone in an organizationfrom front line employees to senior managementthat enable better decisions, actions, and business processes. Based on best practices, these solutions enable organizations to gain more insight and greater value from a range of data sources and applications including Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Siebel, JD Edwards, and third party systems such as SAP.
Oracle BI Applications are built on the Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (OBIEE). This enables organizations to realize the value of a packaged BI Application, such as rapid deployment, lower TCO, and built-in best practices, while also being able to easily extend those solutions to meet their specific needs, or build completely custom BI applicationsall on one common BI foundation.
Fusion Infotech main goal is to allow our customers to use and maintain analytics application on their own, eventually reducing the cost of ownership.With our vast BI App implementation experience, we can share with our customers about the best practices that needs to be adopted by organizations to get the holistic view or pic of the data.
- BI Application full lifecycle implementation
- Gap analysis
- Historical data integration into the BI Application data model
- Dashboard and report development
- Enterprise-wide security strategy
- BI Application roadmap strategy