Electronics & Automobile
Electronics & Automobile
- Brand Management - Make a Management more focused and able to differentiate its products from the competition.
- Customer Relationship Management - Focusing on customer requirements and wishes and responsive to changes in aggregate patterns of customer behaviour.
- Core Competency Management - focusing on its internal strengths and become more variable and resilient by entering into strategic partnerships with suppliers with competencies in new technologies or niche operations.
- Software Management - Focusing on software standardisation and strategic partnerships, which, in turn, help the Management become variable and resilient.
- Quality Management - Obtaining a cross- functional and cross-company concept over the whole value-add chain to grow the company maturity in resilience.
- Product Development Management - Managing product development together with a focus on broadening competencies in new technologies to become more variable by the optimisation of collaborative engineering.
- Expansion Management - Management of expansion into new geographies and cultures requires that OEMs are focused on the requirements in these new markets and responsive to changing market conditions and requirements.
- Expansion Management - Management of expansion into new geographies and cultures requires the Management to be focused on the requirements in these new markets and responsive to changing market conditions and requirements.
- Globalisation, Regionalisation and Market Convergence - The ERP gives the company chances to expand to new markets and also increases the threat of new entrants or increased competition in traditional markets.
- Accelerated modification and diversification of the product portfolio helps to shorten product lifecycles in order to react to individualised and fast- changing consumer demands with innovative products.
- Pervasion of automobiles with digital technology, the integration of hardware and software into automobiles represents the predominant accelerator of increased functionality coupled with increasing complexity. This complexity results in overstrained car development departments, product failures, a cost explosion with respect to guarantee and warranty costs, and impact on customer satisfaction.
- Increased pressure for innovation and flexibility in development and manufacturing - The ERP helps to develop more and more niche models for special target groups that helps a company to meet up the pressure for innovation. Also, flexibility cannot be ensured only by using new technology. Completely new production concepts has to be developed to systematically manage the complexity which requires an integrated system like ERP.